4.03.2011

rev-ewe 20: Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi

Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
India
Aditya Chopra


Cute, cute, cute! I've loved bollywood since the first time I watched Lagaan when I was 13, and this movie definitely does bollywood! It's cute, funny, cheesy, musical, and actually quite romantic. I suppose my review of this is a bit biased since I love Indian culture so much, but it's really a charming film that goes on for 2 and a half hours (but it's so worth the duration!).

This middle-aged nerd-y type man is somehow arranged to marry a younger woman because of complications, but he is actually very in love with her. When he sees that she is interested in a dance competition, he creates an alter-ego to join her in her dance classes. This character is not shy and openly admits his love for her, but this complicates things when she falls for the alter-ego as well. Escandalo!

I looooved it, highly recommend for a predictable, feel-good fun film. Fawesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment